- MCF Bursary Program
- Career Exploration & Life Skills
- Promoting Healthy Living Habits
- McGill Training and Retention Project
- ASJ Directory
- I Volunteer
The great majority of our graduates are bilingual which constitutes a fantastic asset for work opportunities in our region.
In order to encourage them to come back to the region to pursue their career after graduating, we organize activities to put students and local/regional employers in direct contact.
Each year, in partnership with employers, we host career days, arrange job shadowing opportunities, and set up meetings with professionals from various walks of life (health, administration, trades, etc) to give students a chance to explore and discuss various career paths.
Life skills workshops
Also, for those who must move away to pursue their post secondary studies, we provide useful life skills workshops such as:
- How to write a resume
- How to prepare for a job interview
- How to prepare good meals on a budget
- How to manage your finances while away