- MCF Bursary Program
- Career Exploration & Life Skills
- Promoting Healthy Living Habits
- McGill Training and Retention Project
- ASJ Directory
- I Volunteer
Since 2010, MCDC runs an initiative at the local English school to promote volunteerism among the youth. Each year, between 75 and 100 students enroll in our program to offer their services in various capacities:
- High school students volunteer at Société Protectrice des Animaux in Thetford to bring comfort to abandoned animals, serve meals at Café l'Espérance to lonely seniors with limited financial means (sometimes in partnership with the local "Les Petits Frères" chapter), offer sports workshops and games.
- Elementary students (starting at Grade 3) volunteer for the local English school Breakfast Program.